This resource has been designed to assist with understanding language and terms relating to the planned referendum for an Indigenous Voice to Parliament 2023.
Resources that help deepen our understanding of the proposed Voice to Parliament including
- Voice information booklet
- Voice Partnership Empowerment: a flipbook
- Fact Sheets
- Conversations from Melbourne Law School
- RMIT FactLab on the Voice
- Dismantling the ‘No’ case
- The Elegance of the Indigenous Voice to Parliament…
- How do the ‘yes’ and ‘no’ cases stack up?
- What are Indigenous Australians saying about the Voice?
- Why Australia needs Voice to Parliament
- Timeline Poster The Journey So Far
- Growing support for the Voice
What does the Uluru Statement from the Heart say?